We are living in uncertain times. Coronavirus is having a massive impact on all our lives. it impacts all of us, in many different ways. We just wanted to pull a few local websites together so that if you or your family is struggling, we want you to know that you are not alone.
Remember Stay at home!
– Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (but only if you cannot work from home)
– If you go out, stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people at all times
– Wash your hands as soon as you get home
– Do not meet others, even friends or family. You can spread the virus even if you don’t have symptoms.
Stay Safe. HWRA Team
Headline CBC news is:
– No garden waste collection
– Council owned car parking is free.
– Loughborough Markets are suspended.
– Closed: Recycling and Household waste centres (tips), All play grounds, Outwoods and Charnwood Water.
- Charnwood Borough Council: CBC Coronavirus Page
- Charnwood Community Action: Campaign to help support, advise and guide and co-ordinate groups and people who are volunteering to help others in the borough during the coronavirus pandemic.
- NHS Covid-19 Advice for everyone: NHS Corona Virus
- Every Mind Matters: 10 Tips to help if you are worried about Covid-19
- Government Advice: Government advice