HWRA hold monthly resident’s meetings where everyone is welcome to attend – they are currently held via Zoom. At our February meeting we discussed the following topics:
– Residents survey feedback & next steps
– Update from: Police, Borough Councillors, County Councillor and Neighbourhood Development Officer
– New housing proposals in South Loughborough (Parkers)
– The Arc Community Hub change of hours application
– Hustings for 6th May election
– Queries raised by residents: litter issue on GP, Grit boxes on GP, Ownership of land adjacent to Rainbows, how HWRA represents residents on Grange Park.
Thank you to everyone who responded to the survey. The great news is that we have secured £250 funding from Councillor Brennan towards the bulbs which was top of your list!
We don’t normally publish the monthly meeting minutes but we thought it would be useful to share them for the initial survey analysis & residents queries.
We are a constituted residents association, our aim is to:
• To seek to improve conditions for the residents of the area.
• To represent and to promote the interests of all residents, tenants, home owners and landlords in our area.
• To work for improvements in the local environment.
• To work in partnership with other agencies to achieve our aims.
The Association will promote any charitable aim to further the above objectives and will foster a community spirit. This association supports no political party.
We always try to do our best. We also fully accept that everyone has a choice. We are happy to represent people who are happy about it and always aim to improve.
Let us know what we can do better. And join us, together we can do more.