We are pleased to announce that Charnwood Borough Council have now taken ownership of certain pockets of land on the estate formally owned by Miller Homes.
On 23 April 2012 took ownership of:
- The large green patch of land where the post box sits,
- The land to the south of the path that leads behind Freesia and Poppy Close.
- The green space between Freesia and Poppy Close.
- The green space between Honeysuckle Way and Oak Close, and
- The green space on Honeysuckle and Fishpond Way.
For more information, and who owns what now please see the Land Status May 2012 pdf file.